By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
1. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
2. For Flowers, Cakes and other perishable items, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
3. All products and flower arrangements are subject to availability. In the case of any supply related difficulty, we reserve or have the right to replace the product with a substitute of equal value & quality with no notice.
4. Since flower arrangements are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the flower arrangement as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
5. For Cakes, Express Deliveries will be made on the same day for orders received till 4 PM IST unless delivery date is mentioned. We will attempt delivery of the items once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, due to wrong address / recipient not available / premises locked, the customer will be charged for the order. The image displayed is indicative in nature, actual product may vary in design as per availability.
6. In handicrafts items, product specifications mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. There may be a variation in the pictures and the respective products.
7. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
8. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email:email@example.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.